How To Make Easy Farmhouse Fall Sign
- Picture Frame (We got ours at Hobby Lobby earlier this year)
- White Foam Board
- Small 6″ grapevine wreath (we got ours at Dollar Tree)
- Stick for a stem
- Fall craft paper for leaf
- Green Raffia
- Alphabet stencils (we got ours at Wal-Mart)
- Gray Paint
- Box Cutter or craft knife
- Hot Melt Glue & Glue Gun
I found a scrap of paper that I liked and cut out a leaf. The leaf was attached with a dot of glue. I tied a small amount of green raffia ribbon on the grapevine pumpkin to finish it off.
Hang it on the wall, or display it on your mantel. Either way, it is an easy way to add a little Farmhouse charm for fall!